The first Harry Potter book was published in 1998, the same year that the final battle of Hogwarts takes place.
“I open at the close.”
My heart just broke
The three of them spoke at the same time; Hermione said, “the Cloak,” Ron said, “the wand,” and Harry said, “the stone.”
- Teacher: So what do you do now that Harry Potter's over?
- Me: Um, it's not over.
- Teacher: But there are no more books coming out.
- Me: There hasn't been a new Bible for a while now, but the Bible fandom is still going strong...
- Teacher: Touché.
Harry Potter Treats
Yer a wizard Amanda. The four words that were never once said to me *sadness*. However, we can make up for that! Imagine my immense joy at having found recipes straight from Hogwarts, Hogsmeade and Honeydukes. I might have squealed a bit. From Acid Pops to Chocolate Frogs to Licorice Wands to Cockroach Clusters to Butterbeer and BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES. Wut. And as an added bonus some Caldron Cakes if you ever feel like taking a Potions class. It’s okay to cry; I know how you feel. I’m dying to make these too. You can thank me later.
Goddamn Hufflepuffs get the best everything
- Ravenclaw: Knowledge comes first
- Syltherin: Knowledge is power
- Hufflepuff: Knowledge is gained through hard work
- Gryffindor: THIS IS SPARTA
oh wow i do not remember asking for this kind of pain
July 31st in the Harry Potter World
Whenever I read the Harry Potter books, I get angry when Ron and Harry are complaining about how much homework they have.
YOU ARE DOING MAGIC HOMEWORK FOR YOUR MAGIC CLASSES AT YOUR MAGIC SCHOOL WITH YOUR MAGIC FRIENDS.
I WOULD GLADLY TRADE PLACES WITH YOU. WANNA DO MY MUGGLE HOMEWORK?